LaVerne L. Fisk, 92 - September 08, 2010
LaVerne “Verne” L. Fisk, 92, of Cozad passed away Monday, Aug. 30, 2010.
Mass of the Christian burial took place on Friday, Sept. 3, at Christ the King Catholic Church of Cozad with the Rev. Don O’Brien as celebrant. Burial with military honors was at the Cozad Cemetery.
He was preceded in death by: his wife, Ann in 2006; two brothers—Donald and James Fisk of Monroe.
Survivors include: his daughter, Carol (Mike) Toomey of Lincoln; a son, Jim (Karen) Fisk of Omaha; seven grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren; numerous other relatives and friends.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship