Rene Joseph Twohig, 62 - September 08, 2010
Rene Joseph Twohig, 62, of Gothenburg passed away on his birthday, Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2010, at Gothenburg.
Services took place at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg on Friday, Sept. 3. Interment was held at Fort McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Ned and Vivian.
Survivors include: his wife, Micki A. Twohig of Gothenburg; sons—Chris Twohig, Shane (Becky) Miller and Cody Miller, all of Gothenburg, and Stephen Twohig of South Sioux City; a daughter, Lisa Twohig of South Sioux City; 16 grandchildren; brothers—Dave Twohig, Paul Twohig and Jeff Twohig, all of Omaha, and Patrick Twohig of Sioux City.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president