Bradley Andersen, 63 - January 10, 2009
Bradley “Brad” Andersen, 63, of Cozad passed away Sunday, Aug. 29, 2010, at his home.
A memorial service was Sept. 1 at the First United Methodist Church of Cozad with the Rev. Doug Smith officiating. Inurnment was at the Cozad Cemetery.
He was preceded in death by: his father, T.A. Andersen, in 1995.
Survivors include: his wife, Mary Andersen of Cozad; a daughter, Jennifer (Andy) Thill of Omaha; a son, Greg Andersen of Cozad; his mother, Doris Andersen of Cozad; sister, Loye Andersen of Lincoln; two granddaughters—Addison and Emily; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney