Harvey M. McNeal, 79 - August 25, 2010
Harvey M. McNeal, 79, of Conroe, TX, formerly of Gothenburg and Clarks, died at the Oasis Assisted Living Center in Conroe on Friday, Aug. 20, 2010.
McNeal was preceded in death by: his parents, Warren and Ruth; a son, Mark McNeal on May 20, 2008.
Survivors include: his wife, Lola McNeal of Conroe; four daughters—Karen McKinley of Blue Springs, MO, Linda (Bruce) Michalak of Ft. Lupton, CO, Sylvia (Jerry) Jerome of Walker, IA, and Janet (Michael) Smith of Conroe; grandchildren—Shaun and Jason Crawford, Megan McKinley, Michael, David and Julie Michalak, Brian, Andrew, and Daniel Smith, Seth and Isaac Jerome, Melanie Mamula and Emily Wilson; 17 great-grandchildren; a brother, Ronald (Beverly) McNeal of Ralston; sister Marjorie (Melvin) Seek of Ft. Collins, CO.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite