A. Elaine Kenaston, 74 - August 18, 2010
A. Elaine Williams Kenaston, 74, of Vancouver, WA, originally of Gothenburg, passed away Friday, July 23, 2010, at Vancouver.
Memorial services took place on July 31 at Northwood Park Chapel.
Kenaston was preceded in death by: her parents, Herbert and Ethel Williams; a brother, Duane Williams.
Survivors include: her husband, David Kenaston; three sons—Col. Brad Wakefield, US Army RET. (Melissa) of Heidelberg, Germany, Kent Wakefield of Redding, CA, and Maj. David Wakefield, US Army, of Colorado Springs, CO; two brothers—Gordon (Mary Ann) Williams of Gothenburg and Fred (Marlene) Williams of Ord; four sisters—Marlena (Robert) McElwain of Peoria, AZ, Janet (Richard) Kelley of Hot Springs, AR, Linda (Daryl) Block and Charolett (Verlin) Janssen, all of Gothenburg; eight grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together