Marilyn France, 76 - August 18, 2010
Marilyn Jean France, 76, of Gothenburg passed away Wednesday, Aug. 11, 2010, at North Platte.
Services took place on Friday, Aug. 13, at the American Lutheran Church of Gothenburg with the Rev. Matthew Groenke officiating. Interment was at Fort McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell.
France was preceded in death by her parents, Bernard and Otolee.
Survivors include: her husband, Leonard France of Gothenburg; son, Shane (Debbie) France, and their children—Logan and Austin of Tucson, AZ; son, Kirk (Rhonda) France, and their children—Brett, Lauren and Scott of Plano, TX; a brother, Bill (Joyce) Peck; brother-in-law, Robert Adams; sister-in-law, Delores Heuer.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action