Marilyn France, 76 - August 18, 2010
Marilyn Jean France, 76, of Gothenburg passed away Wednesday, Aug. 11, 2010, at North Platte.
Services took place on Friday, Aug. 13, at the American Lutheran Church of Gothenburg with the Rev. Matthew Groenke officiating. Interment was at Fort McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell.
France was preceded in death by her parents, Bernard and Otolee.
Survivors include: her husband, Leonard France of Gothenburg; son, Shane (Debbie) France, and their children—Logan and Austin of Tucson, AZ; son, Kirk (Rhonda) France, and their children—Brett, Lauren and Scott of Plano, TX; a brother, Bill (Joyce) Peck; brother-in-law, Robert Adams; sister-in-law, Delores Heuer.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST