Eleye L. McNulty, 97 - August 11, 2010
Elsye L. McNulty, 97, of Cozad passed away Tuesday, Aug. 3, 2010, at Golden Living Care Center in Cozad.
Services took place on Saturday, Aug. 7, at Parkview United Methodist Church of Cozad with the Revs. Doug Smith and Cesar Duran officiating. Burial was at the Cottonwood Cemetery northeast of Cozad.
McNulty was preceded in death by: her husband, Everett; a son-in-law, Billy Stevenson; a sister, Arleen Christensen.
Survivors include: her son, Ralph (Connie) McNulty of Lexington; three daughters—Phyllis Stevenson and Sharon Koch, both of Cozad, and Janet Hand of Sea Cliff, NY; three sisters—Opal Pearson of Cozad, LaVon (Paul) Pape of Gothenburg, and Elaine (Louis) Pirrone of Long Beach, CA; nine grandchildren—Michael (Lisa) McNulty of Bellevue, Debra (Avon Arms) McDonald of Cozad, Jeff (Kathy) Stevenson of Lexington, Lisa (Russ) Evans and Julie (Brian) Kelly, both of Castle Rock, CO, Cory (Annette) Koch of Sultan, WA, Gregory (LeAnn) Koch of La Vista, Linda (Jeff) Strong of Federal Way, WA, and Alison Hand of Somerville, MA; 18 great-grandchildren and 15 great-great-grandchildren; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog