Loretta Elizabeth Guzinski, 94 - August 04, 2010
Loretta Elizabeth Guzinski, 94, of Broken Bow, formerly of Gothenburg, died Saturday, July 31, 2010, at the Heritage Hall Nursing Home in Broken Bow.
A visitation will take place at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg on Friday, Aug. 6, from 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Services will be held at Fort McPherson National Cemetery with the Rev. Larry Viter officiating following the visitation at 1 p.m. Interment will be at Fort McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell.
Guzinski was preceded in death by: her parents, Alvin and Katharin Linthicum; her husband, Benjamin Anthony Guzinski; two sisters—Ola Lewandowski and Golda Manchester; an infant brother and a niece, Myrna Barrett.
Survivors include: her two nieces—Zelda Predoehl of Lincoln and Norma Lewandowski of Loup City; numerous great-nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics