Earl N. Hudson, 87 - July 28, 2010
Earl N. Hudson, 87, of Gothenburg died Saturday, July 24, 2010, at the Gothenburg Memorial Hospital.
Services July 28 at the American Lutheran Church with the Rev. Matthew Groenke officiating. Interment was at the Ft. McPherson National Cemetery near Maxwell.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Noah and Pearl; a brother and a sister.
Survivors include: his wife, Gladys Hudson of Gothenburg; two sons—Jerry (Joyce) Hudson of Gothenburg, and Ron (Carol) Hudson of Shelton; granddaughters—Stacey (Patrick) Winters of Kearney, and Becky (Ryan) Splichal of Omaha; grandsons—Mark (Heather) Hudson of Ravenna, and Brian (Rachael) Hudson of Sau Paulo, Brazil; five great-grandchildren; sister-in-law, Sharon McMichael of Gothenburg.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president