Leo C. Biesterfeld, 88 - July 14, 2010
Leo C. Biesterfeld, 88, of Cozad died Sunday, July 11, 2010, at Meadowlark Pointe in Cozad.
Services will take place on Thursday, July 15, at 2 p.m. at Berryman Funeral Home Chapel at Cozad. A private family inurnment will be held at a later date at the Cozad Cemetery.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Louis and Emma; a son, Rodney in 1973; brother, Leslie “Ike”; a sister, Bernice McLaughlin.
Survivors include: his wife, Lorene of Cozad; his children—Joyce (Jim) Campbell, Janice (Larry) Werner, Dennis Biesterfeld, Roger (Ramona) Biesterfeld and Debbie (Larry) Tvrdy, all of Cozad; two sisters—Edith Palmer of Arkansas and Doris Binsfeld of North Dakota; sister-in-law, Delores Biesterfeld of Lincoln; 12 grandchildren, 11 great-grandchildren and one great-great-grandchild; numerous other family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State