Carol Elaine Hertel, 80 - July 14, 2010
Carol Elaine Hertel, 80, of Beaverton, OR, formerly of Farnam, died Thursday, July 8, 2010, at Portland, OR.
Graveside services and interment will take place Saturday, July 17, at 1 p.m. at Odd Fellows Cemetery at The Dalles, OR.
A visitation will be held Thursday and Friday, July 15-16, from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. at Pegg, Paxson & Springer Chapel.
She was preceded in death by: her husband, Horace in 1990; a daughter, Rhonda Jean; sister, Marjorie Farnstrom.
Survivors include: her son, Mark Hertel; daughter, Diane Monjay; eight grandchildren and two great-grandchildren; brother, Dale Rice.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC