Ted Struempler, 76 - July 07, 2010
Ted Struempler, 76, of Callaway died Tuesday, June 22, 2010, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte.
Private family services will take place at a later date.
He was preceded in death by: his parents; four brothers—William, Gerald, Fritz and Erich; three sisters—Edna, Erna and Lottie.
Survivors include: his wife, Norma of Callaway; a son, Steve Gruber of Phoenix, AZ; three brothers—Henry Struempler of Berwyn, Herbert (Elsie) Struempler of Broken Bow, and Ronald Struempler of Oconto; three sisters—Elsie (LeRoy) Cyriacks of Gothenburg, Geraldine (Gary) Mitchell of Bella Vista, AR, and Adele (Paul) Chandler of Plymouth, MN; numerous nieces, nephews and great nieces and nephews.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics