Gene Richard France, 82 - July 07, 2010
Gene Richard France, 82, of Ogallala, formerly of Gothenburg, died Tuesday, June 29, 2010, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte.
Services were took place Saturday, July 3, at Gubser Funeral Chapel with the Rev. Eric Wait of New Hope Church officiating. Burial was at the Ogallala Cemetery.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Kenneth and Martha; his wife, Shirley; a son, Douglas B. France; daughter, Susan K. O’Neill; a granddaughter, Tracy Teppen.
Survivors include: his daughter, Gayle (Howard) Hazelwood of Fort Worth, TX; his son, Robert (Brenda) France of Tucson, AZ; a brother, Leonard France of Gothenburg; sister, Delores Heuer of Ainsworth; grandchildren—Nicole (Chad) Puckett, Robyn Teppen, Robert (Jamie) Hazelwood, Renee (Christopher) Rodriquez, Jennifer France, Lee Ann Greenway, Nicholas France and Jeff O’Neill; eight great-grandchildren; numerous nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics