Sandra Barbara Anderson, 73 - June 30, 2010
Sandra Barbara Anderson, 73, of Gothenburg passed away Sunday, June 27, 2010, at Omaha.
Services will take place at the Evangelical Free Church of Gothenburg on Thursday, July 1, at 10:30 a.m. with the Rev. Rick Rehmert officiating. Interment will be at the Grandview Cemetery at Willow Island.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Louis A. and Lulu G. Brown; two infant daughters—Susan Dian Anderson and Debra Lynn Anderson.
Survivors include: her husband, Donald Roy Anderson of Gothenburg; her children—David (Rose) Anderson of Hampton, GA, Daniel (Kari) Anderson and Paul (Betsy) Anderson, all of Omaha, Philip (Laurie) Anderson of Aurora, and Barbra Anderson of Gothenburg; grandchildren—Stephen Anderson, Raeda Anderson, Levi Anderson, Spencer Anderson Ashdyn Anderson, Jordan Anderson; a brother, Larry A Brown of Hawaii.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog