Kole Douglas Morgan - June 30, 2010
Kole Douglas Morgan, infant son of Eric Morgan and Terri Widholm of Cozad was born and passed away Sunday, June 27, 2010, at Kearney.
Graveside services occurred at the Morning View Cemetery at Wallace on Wednesday, June 30, with the Rev. Ron Vote officiating.
Morgan was preceded in death by: his grandfather, Doug Lockwood; great-grandfathers—Marvin Widholm and Merle Bringewatt.
Survivors include: his mother and father, Terri Widholm and Eric Morgan of Cozad; grandmother, Sharon Lockwood of Wallace; grandfather, Daryl Widholm of Gothenburg; an aunt, Julie Widholm of Wallace; cousin, Regan Widholm of Wallace; great-grandmothers—Rhoda Ozanne-Bringewatt of Wallace and Sandy Widholm of Gothenburg; numerous extended family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president