Kole Douglas Morgan - June 30, 2010
Kole Douglas Morgan, infant son of Eric Morgan and Terri Widholm of Cozad was born and passed away Sunday, June 27, 2010, at Kearney.
Graveside services occurred at the Morning View Cemetery at Wallace on Wednesday, June 30, with the Rev. Ron Vote officiating.
Morgan was preceded in death by: his grandfather, Doug Lockwood; great-grandfathers—Marvin Widholm and Merle Bringewatt.
Survivors include: his mother and father, Terri Widholm and Eric Morgan of Cozad; grandmother, Sharon Lockwood of Wallace; grandfather, Daryl Widholm of Gothenburg; an aunt, Julie Widholm of Wallace; cousin, Regan Widholm of Wallace; great-grandmothers—Rhoda Ozanne-Bringewatt of Wallace and Sandy Widholm of Gothenburg; numerous extended family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout