Kole Douglas Morgan - June 30, 2010
Kole Douglas Morgan, infant son of Eric Morgan and Terri Widholm of Cozad was born and passed away Sunday, June 27, 2010, at Kearney.
Graveside services occurred at the Morning View Cemetery at Wallace on Wednesday, June 30, with the Rev. Ron Vote officiating.
Morgan was preceded in death by: his grandfather, Doug Lockwood; great-grandfathers—Marvin Widholm and Merle Bringewatt.
Survivors include: his mother and father, Terri Widholm and Eric Morgan of Cozad; grandmother, Sharon Lockwood of Wallace; grandfather, Daryl Widholm of Gothenburg; an aunt, Julie Widholm of Wallace; cousin, Regan Widholm of Wallace; great-grandmothers—Rhoda Ozanne-Bringewatt of Wallace and Sandy Widholm of Gothenburg; numerous extended family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Fun day at Block farm
- 600 bicyclists pedaling into town June 4
- Co. officer hired for floodplain duties
- Minister keynote speaker at Memorial Day service
- Village moves ahead with well repairs
- Brady students receive recognition
- Scottsbluff claims Dist. B-4 golf title
- Variety of ways offered to support Relay For Life