Evelyn Mae Kampfe, 87 - June 10, 2010
Evelyn Mae Kampfe, 87, of Lincoln, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Monday, June 7, 2010, at Tabitha Heath Care of Lincoln.
Anatomical gift, a memorial service will be held at a later date.
Survivors include: her son, Ron (Charlene) Kampfe of Tucson AZ; daughters—Barb (Kim) Fry of Reno, NV, and Mary (Jim) Arter of Lincoln; grandchildren—Jason and Matt Fry, Kimbra Haggerty, and Tyler and Alex Arter; great-granddaughter, Ireland Haggerty; a brother, Clarence (Bud) Gray of Portland, OR; sister, Ione Barnett of Rio Linda, CA.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship