Evelyn Mae Kampfe, 87 - June 10, 2010
Evelyn Mae Kampfe, 87, of Lincoln, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Monday, June 7, 2010, at Tabitha Heath Care of Lincoln.
Anatomical gift, a memorial service will be held at a later date.
Survivors include: her son, Ron (Charlene) Kampfe of Tucson AZ; daughters—Barb (Kim) Fry of Reno, NV, and Mary (Jim) Arter of Lincoln; grandchildren—Jason and Matt Fry, Kimbra Haggerty, and Tyler and Alex Arter; great-granddaughter, Ireland Haggerty; a brother, Clarence (Bud) Gray of Portland, OR; sister, Ione Barnett of Rio Linda, CA.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar