Evelyn Mae Kampfe, 87 - June 10, 2010
Evelyn Mae Kampfe, 87, of Lincoln, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Monday, June 7, 2010, at Tabitha Heath Care of Lincoln.
Anatomical gift, a memorial service will be held at a later date.
Survivors include: her son, Ron (Charlene) Kampfe of Tucson AZ; daughters—Barb (Kim) Fry of Reno, NV, and Mary (Jim) Arter of Lincoln; grandchildren—Jason and Matt Fry, Kimbra Haggerty, and Tyler and Alex Arter; great-granddaughter, Ireland Haggerty; a brother, Clarence (Bud) Gray of Portland, OR; sister, Ione Barnett of Rio Linda, CA.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates