Laura Gaibler, 79 - June 02, 2010
Laura Marie Gaibler, 79, of Farnam passed away Sunday, May 30, 2010, at the Gothenburg Memorial Hospital.
Services will be held at St. John’s Lutheran Church at Eustis on Friday, June 4, at 2 p.m. with the Rev. Steve Berke officiating. Interment will take place at the Eustis East Cemetery.
Survivors include: her husband, Lester Gaibler of Farnam; her son, Floyd (Salome) Gaibler of Great Falls, VA; her daughter, Gwen (Rick) Kotschwar of Farnam; granddaughters—Gretchin (John) Heckenlively of Elwood and Stephanie Gaibler; grandsons—Derek (Amanda) Kotschwar of Lincoln and Christian Gaibler; great-grandchildren—Mason and Elle Heckenlively of Elwood; brother, Wayne (Joanne) Rieker of Grand Island.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%