Don Ackerman, 76 - May 05, 2010
Don Eugene Ackerman, 76, of New York, NY, and Naples, FL, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Sunday, April 25, 2010, at his home in New York City.
Services will be held at West Point, NY, on May 10 at 10 a.m. at the Old Cadet Chapel located at the cemetery. Prayer and full military honors will take place at the grave site.
Survivors include: his wife, Jean; a brother, Jim; his daughter, Cheri; two sons—Michael and Steven; seven grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president