Don Ackerman, 76 - May 05, 2010
Don Eugene Ackerman, 76, of New York, NY, and Naples, FL, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Sunday, April 25, 2010, at his home in New York City.
Services will be held at West Point, NY, on May 10 at 10 a.m. at the Old Cadet Chapel located at the cemetery. Prayer and full military honors will take place at the grave site.
Survivors include: his wife, Jean; a brother, Jim; his daughter, Cheri; two sons—Michael and Steven; seven grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Town of Union lives on through Anderson’s book
- Holiday activities abound in downtown Gothenburg
- Hershey’s slower pace stalls Swedes
- Borchardt, Swedes too big for Lex
- Minutemaids feast on Swedes’ miscues
- Brady schools have perfect graduation rate for 2014 class
- Lady Eagles figuring out how to fly together
- Reeves repeats as LJS Super Stater