Don Ackerman, 76 - May 05, 2010
Don Eugene Ackerman, 76, of New York, NY, and Naples, FL, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Sunday, April 25, 2010, at his home in New York City.
Services will be held at West Point, NY, on May 10 at 10 a.m. at the Old Cadet Chapel located at the cemetery. Prayer and full military honors will take place at the grave site.
Survivors include: his wife, Jean; a brother, Jim; his daughter, Cheri; two sons—Michael and Steven; seven grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30