Agnes Kracman, 94 - May 05, 2010
Agnes Kracman, 94, of Howard, CO, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Wednesday, April 28, 2010.
Services were held at Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Church on Monday, May 3, with the Rev. Don O’Brien officiating. Interment took place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Kracman was preceded in death by: her parents, Vaclay and Aloyzie; three brothers and one sister; her husband, Beanie; her son, Larry; son-in-law, Jerry Reynolds.
Survivors include: her daughter, Charlotte Reynolds of Howard, CO; daughter-in-law, Phyllis Kracman of North Platte; two granddaughters—Kim (Chris) Skinner of Princeton, NJ, and Krista (Kenny) Galloway of Edmonds, WA; a grandson, David Kracman of Lincoln; two great-granddaughters—Molly and Sadie Galloway; numerous nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.