Marcella A. Pflaster, 84 - May 05, 2010
Marcella A. Pflaster, 84, of Lexington, formerly of Cozad and Gothenburg, died Monday, April 26, 2010, at Tri-County Hospital in Lexington.
Services were held Thursday, April 29, at Berryman Funeral Home in Cozad with the Rev. Jeremy Jech officiating. Burial took place at the Walnut Grove Cemetery, north of Cozad.
She was preceded in death by: her husband, Lloyd; her parents, George and Hazel; three brothers—Nyle, Leonard and Robert; a great-grandson, Richard, Jr.
Survivors include: her three daughters—LaVonne (Dale) Hinkle of Oconto, Judy (Gary) Vollmer and Imegene Barraza, all of Cozad; three sons—Ron (Iona) Pflaster of Oconto, Allen (Sandra) Pflaster of Littleton, CO, and Keith (Peg) Pflaster of Gothenburg; 13 grandchildren and 20 great-grandchildren; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite
- Young Eagles hope to soar in new conference
- Maltese mix deemed dangerous dog
- Sponsors rededicate Thirty Mile Irrigation Canal
- Volleyball squad seeks state trip despite a difficult district draw