Terry Lee McCully, 49 - April 28, 2010
Terry Lee McCully, 49, of North Platte died Wednesday, April 21, 2010, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte.
Memorial services will be Friday, April 30, at 2:30 p.m. at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel at Gothenburg with the Rev. Larry Viter officiating. Interment will take place at the Grandview Cemetery, north of Willow Island.
He was preceded in death by: his grandfathers—Herbert Phillips and Thomas McCully; grandmothers—Elise M. Phillips and Iva McCully.
Survivors include: his father, LeRoy (Veta) McCully of Casper, WY; his mother, Ida (Robert) Goodman of Johnstown; brothers—Clifford, Sr. (Angela) English of Gothenburg and Matthew (Carrie) English of Cozad; a sister, Marlene (Scott) Johnson of Atkinson; six nieces, three nephews, two great-nieces and four great-nephews; numerous uncles, aunts and cousins.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen