Karen Kinnaman, 66 - April 22, 2010
Karen Kinnaman, 66, of Bloomington, IL, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Tuesday, April 13, 2010, at her home due to complications of a brain tumor.
Memorial services took place Friday, April 16, at Our Redeemer Lutheran Church at Bloomington with the Rev. Jonathan Manor officiating.
She was preceded in death by her father, Tony.
Survivors include: her husband, Carroll; mother, Bernice Gronewold of Gothenburg; son, Nathan Kinnaman of Milwaukee, WI; three sisters—Carol (Ron) Hudson of Shelton, Karma (Michael) Ripp of Kearney, and Patricia (James) Harris of Gothenburg; brother, Loren (Carol) Gronewold of Sedona, AZ.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout