Karen Kinnaman, 66 - April 22, 2010
Karen Kinnaman, 66, of Bloomington, IL, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Tuesday, April 13, 2010, at her home due to complications of a brain tumor.
Memorial services took place Friday, April 16, at Our Redeemer Lutheran Church at Bloomington with the Rev. Jonathan Manor officiating.
She was preceded in death by her father, Tony.
Survivors include: her husband, Carroll; mother, Bernice Gronewold of Gothenburg; son, Nathan Kinnaman of Milwaukee, WI; three sisters—Carol (Ron) Hudson of Shelton, Karma (Michael) Ripp of Kearney, and Patricia (James) Harris of Gothenburg; brother, Loren (Carol) Gronewold of Sedona, AZ.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar