Jean Marie Klein, 77 - April 22, 2010
Jean Marie Klein, 77, of Gothenburg passed away Thursday, April 15, 2010, at Hilltop Estates at Gothenburg.
Services took place Monday, April 19, at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg with Ned Cooper officiating. Burial took place at the Eustis Cemetery, west city cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, William and Frances Whisler; sister, Nadine Reiker; brother, Thomas Whisler; brothers-in-law—Byron Shutz, Harold Koch and Gilbert Reiker; special friend, Reakus Franzen.
Survivors include: her daughters—Rhonda (Doug) Hill of Farnam, Debra (Ed) Krone of Gothenburg, and Cynthia (fiancé, Rod Troyer) Klein of Greeley, CO; sons—Doug (Paula) Klein of Moorefield and Eric (Jolene) Klein of Greeley, CO; sisters—Patricia Schutz of Elwood and Marcy Koch of Lincoln; 24 grandchildren and 22 great-grandchildren; sisters-in-law—Peggy Whisler of Lincoln and Shirley Reiker of Eustis; numerous nieces, nephews and extended family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST