Jean Marie Klein, 77 - April 22, 2010
Jean Marie Klein, 77, of Gothenburg passed away Thursday, April 15, 2010, at Hilltop Estates at Gothenburg.
Services took place Monday, April 19, at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg with Ned Cooper officiating. Burial took place at the Eustis Cemetery, west city cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, William and Frances Whisler; sister, Nadine Reiker; brother, Thomas Whisler; brothers-in-law—Byron Shutz, Harold Koch and Gilbert Reiker; special friend, Reakus Franzen.
Survivors include: her daughters—Rhonda (Doug) Hill of Farnam, Debra (Ed) Krone of Gothenburg, and Cynthia (fiancé, Rod Troyer) Klein of Greeley, CO; sons—Doug (Paula) Klein of Moorefield and Eric (Jolene) Klein of Greeley, CO; sisters—Patricia Schutz of Elwood and Marcy Koch of Lincoln; 24 grandchildren and 22 great-grandchildren; sisters-in-law—Peggy Whisler of Lincoln and Shirley Reiker of Eustis; numerous nieces, nephews and extended family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout