Ruth Eleanor Bliss, 91 - April 22, 2010
Ruth Eleanor Bliss, 91, of Brady, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Wednesday, April 14, 2010, at Gothenburg.
Memorial services will be held on Friday, April 23, at 10:30 a.m. at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel with the Rev. Matthew Groenke officiating. A private inurnment will take place at the Gaslin Cemetery.
Bliss was preceded in death by: her parents, Fredrick and Sarah Bliss; sisters—Ethel Lucile (O.A. “Doc”) Haynes, and Gladys May; a nephew, Michael May.
Survivors include: her niece, Colleen May of Brady; great-nephew, Cody (Deb) May of Brady; great-niece, Crystal May of St. Joseph, MO; great-nephew, Colton May of Lincoln; great-great-nephews—Michael and Mason May of Brady.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics