Gabriel James Diltz - April 22, 2010
Gabriel James Diltz, two months, 28-days-old, of Farnam passed away Sunday, April 18, 2010, at his home in Farnam.
Diltz was born Jan. 21, 2010, at Cozad, infant son of Boatie Keith Diltz and Amanda Elizabeth (Henry) Diltz.
He was preceded in death by: his grandfathers—Earl Diltz and Russell Wilcox; great-grandfather, Denzel-Green; great-grandmother, Dorothy Harrison; great-grandfather, Charles Henry Sr; great-great-grandmother and grandfather, Hansjosten; great-great-grandfather, Raymond Terrell.
Survivors include: his parents, Boatie and Amanda of Farnam; a brother, Landon Keith Diltz of Farnam; sister, Samantha Marie Diltz of Farnam; grandparents—Jeff and Dawn Osborn, Gaylene Green, Mark Smith and Charles Henry, Jr.; great-grandparents—Bobbi Widick, Francis and Amber Osborn, Dennis and Kathy Willis and Roy Harrison; great-great-grandmother, Dorothy Terrell; aunts—Nova (Kasino) Moore, Tsan (Eric) Rydell and Sehoya Diltz; uncles—Pete (Sara) Diltz, Gary (Aamanda) Diltz, Brian (Amy) Schroeder, Jacob Osborn, Richard Simons, Christopher Simons, Chuck Henry III, and Nickk Vance; numerous cousins.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president