Gabriel James Diltz - April 22, 2010
Gabriel James Diltz, two months, 28-days-old, of Farnam passed away Sunday, April 18, 2010, at his home in Farnam.
Diltz was born Jan. 21, 2010, at Cozad, infant son of Boatie Keith Diltz and Amanda Elizabeth (Henry) Diltz.
He was preceded in death by: his grandfathers—Earl Diltz and Russell Wilcox; great-grandfather, Denzel-Green; great-grandmother, Dorothy Harrison; great-grandfather, Charles Henry Sr; great-great-grandmother and grandfather, Hansjosten; great-great-grandfather, Raymond Terrell.
Survivors include: his parents, Boatie and Amanda of Farnam; a brother, Landon Keith Diltz of Farnam; sister, Samantha Marie Diltz of Farnam; grandparents—Jeff and Dawn Osborn, Gaylene Green, Mark Smith and Charles Henry, Jr.; great-grandparents—Bobbi Widick, Francis and Amber Osborn, Dennis and Kathy Willis and Roy Harrison; great-great-grandmother, Dorothy Terrell; aunts—Nova (Kasino) Moore, Tsan (Eric) Rydell and Sehoya Diltz; uncles—Pete (Sara) Diltz, Gary (Aamanda) Diltz, Brian (Amy) Schroeder, Jacob Osborn, Richard Simons, Christopher Simons, Chuck Henry III, and Nickk Vance; numerous cousins.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout