Gabriel James Diltz - April 22, 2010
Gabriel James Diltz, two months, 28-days-old, of Farnam passed away Sunday, April 18, 2010, at his home in Farnam.
Diltz was born Jan. 21, 2010, at Cozad, infant son of Boatie Keith Diltz and Amanda Elizabeth (Henry) Diltz.
He was preceded in death by: his grandfathers—Earl Diltz and Russell Wilcox; great-grandfather, Denzel-Green; great-grandmother, Dorothy Harrison; great-grandfather, Charles Henry Sr; great-great-grandmother and grandfather, Hansjosten; great-great-grandfather, Raymond Terrell.
Survivors include: his parents, Boatie and Amanda of Farnam; a brother, Landon Keith Diltz of Farnam; sister, Samantha Marie Diltz of Farnam; grandparents—Jeff and Dawn Osborn, Gaylene Green, Mark Smith and Charles Henry, Jr.; great-grandparents—Bobbi Widick, Francis and Amber Osborn, Dennis and Kathy Willis and Roy Harrison; great-great-grandmother, Dorothy Terrell; aunts—Nova (Kasino) Moore, Tsan (Eric) Rydell and Sehoya Diltz; uncles—Pete (Sara) Diltz, Gary (Aamanda) Diltz, Brian (Amy) Schroeder, Jacob Osborn, Richard Simons, Christopher Simons, Chuck Henry III, and Nickk Vance; numerous cousins.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500