Lloyd D. Hartman, 71 - April 15, 2010
Lloyd D. Hartman, 71, of North Platte passed away Friday, April 2, 2010, at his home.
Memorial graveside services took place Thursday, April 8, at Ft. McPherson National Cemetery with military honors.
Hartman was preceded in death by: his parents, Claude and Lela; a brother, Darrell Hartman; an infant sister.
Survivors include: his daughter, Debra (Buck) Egenberger of Brady; a step-daughter, Jennifer Johnson of Hamlet; two grandsons—Isaac and Tyler Egenberger of Brady; a brother, Larry Hartman of Deming, NM; two sisters—Carolyne Ewing of Harrisburg and Patricia Griess of Scottsbluff.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates