Gladys M. Larson, 98 - April 07, 2010
Gladys M. Larson, 98, of Gothenburg, formerly of North Platte, passed away Saturday, April 3, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital.
A closed casket service was held on Wednesday, April 7, at the First United Methodist Church of Gothenburg with the Rev. Randall L. Dilts officiating. Burial was at the Central City Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Winter and Bessie Skow; her husband, Leonard Larson; a brother, Gilbert Skow; two infant sisters.
Survivors include: her children—Royce (Lennie) Larson of Nevada City, CA, Richard (Connie) Larson of Gothenburg, and Barbara (Kern) Harshbarger of Kearney; nine grandchildren—Robert Eric Larson, Gerald Andrew Larson, Christopher Steven Larson, Debbie Dawn Rubenthaler, Todd Winter Larson, John Eric Larson, Shawn Kern Harshbarger, Kellie Lynn Shield and Kyle David Harshbarger; 16 great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout