Gladys M. Larson, 98 - April 07, 2010
Gladys M. Larson, 98, of Gothenburg, formerly of North Platte, passed away Saturday, April 3, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital.
A closed casket service was held on Wednesday, April 7, at the First United Methodist Church of Gothenburg with the Rev. Randall L. Dilts officiating. Burial was at the Central City Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Winter and Bessie Skow; her husband, Leonard Larson; a brother, Gilbert Skow; two infant sisters.
Survivors include: her children—Royce (Lennie) Larson of Nevada City, CA, Richard (Connie) Larson of Gothenburg, and Barbara (Kern) Harshbarger of Kearney; nine grandchildren—Robert Eric Larson, Gerald Andrew Larson, Christopher Steven Larson, Debbie Dawn Rubenthaler, Todd Winter Larson, John Eric Larson, Shawn Kern Harshbarger, Kellie Lynn Shield and Kyle David Harshbarger; 16 great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout