Gayle Alberta Goodwin, 67 - March 16, 2010
Gayle Alberta Goodwin, 67, of Brady passed away Wednesday, March 10, 2010, at Membries Hospital in Deming, NM.
Services are pending and will take place at Gothenburg at a later date.
?Goodwin was preceded in death by her parents, Albert and Elva Patterson.
?Survivors include: her husband, Chancy of Jeffrey Lake; two daughters—Sally (John) Mitchell of Gering, and Katy (Kevin) Heineman of Sidney; a sister, Colleen (Norm) Geiken of Gothenburg; mother-in-law, Vera Oliver of Gothenburg; six grandchildren including a new granddaughter, Hope Noelle Mitchell.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price