Beverly Joan Hagan, 70 - March 09, 2010
Beverly Joan Hagan, 70, of Gothenburg passed away Saturday, March 6, 2010, at her home in Gothenburg.
Memorial services will be held Thursday, March 11, at 10:30 a.m. at the American Lutheran Church of Gothenburg with the Rev. Matthew Groenke officiating. Burial of ashes will take place at the American Lutheran Cemetery.
Register book signing will be held from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. March 10 at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg.
Hagan was preceded in death by: her son, Thomas Hagan; a daughter, Christiana Davis; her parents, Raymond and Verna.
Survivors include: her daughter, Charleen (Brett) Wolf of Eustis; daughter-in-law, Amber Hagan of Cozad; grandsons—Cody Hecox, Carrick Fenstermacher and Christopher Davis; granddaughters—Nichole Hagan, Kaycia Hagan, Belle Hagan and Shadow Fisher; great-grandchildren—Creighton, Asher, Brecken, Michael and Gabriel; special friends, Sandy and Adaline.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays