Beverly Joan Hagan, 70 - March 09, 2010
Beverly Joan Hagan, 70, of Gothenburg passed away Saturday, March 6, 2010, at her home in Gothenburg.
Memorial services will be held Thursday, March 11, at 10:30 a.m. at the American Lutheran Church of Gothenburg with the Rev. Matthew Groenke officiating. Burial of ashes will take place at the American Lutheran Cemetery.
Register book signing will be held from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. March 10 at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg.
Hagan was preceded in death by: her son, Thomas Hagan; a daughter, Christiana Davis; her parents, Raymond and Verna.
Survivors include: her daughter, Charleen (Brett) Wolf of Eustis; daughter-in-law, Amber Hagan of Cozad; grandsons—Cody Hecox, Carrick Fenstermacher and Christopher Davis; granddaughters—Nichole Hagan, Kaycia Hagan, Belle Hagan and Shadow Fisher; great-grandchildren—Creighton, Asher, Brecken, Michael and Gabriel; special friends, Sandy and Adaline.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet