Stanley Carlson, 61 - March 03, 2010
Stanley Allen Carlson, 61, of Gothenburg, passed away Saturday, Feb. 27, 2010, at Lincoln.
Services will be held on Thursday, March 4, at 2 p.m. at the Evangelical Free Church of Gothenburg with the Revs. Rich Carlson and Rick Rehmert officiating. Burial will take place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Carlson was preceded in death by: his father, Herbert Gustaf Carlson; grandparents—Albin and Hildur Carlson and C. Oscar and Lottie Nelson.
Survivors include: his wife, Madeline; his mother, Marilyn Carlson of Gothenburg; brother-in-law, Henry Collins of Eureka, CA; numerous cousins and friends.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for the complete paper on-line on Wednesday afternoons.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action