Gerald “Jerry” Jorgensen - March 03, 2010
Gerald “Jerry” Jorgensen, 72, of Gothenburg passed away Monday, Feb. 22, 2010, at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha with family by his side.
Services were held on Saturday, Feb. 27, at the Evangelical Free Church of Gothenburg with the Rev. Rick Rehmert officiating. Burial took place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Survivors include: his wife, Marlene; two sons—Brad (Jan-ell) Jorgensen of Gothenburg and Ross (Julie) Jorgensen of Bakersfield, CA; a daughter, Rana (Keith) Williamson of Gothenburg; sisters—Shirley Todd of Scottsbluff, Beverly Benda of Hemingford and Carolyn (Sus) Peden of Gothenburg; grandchildren—Jamie (Bryan) O’Donnell of Japan, Jeremy (Emily) Jorgensen of Lincoln, Heath (Lindsey) Carranza, Jerrad (Cara) Carranza and Chris (Jessica) Carranza, all of Omaha, Alyssa (Casey) Lucas of Oakhurst, CA, Ashley Jorgensen of San Diego, CA, Amy Jorgensen of Bakersfield, Cory (Anna) Williamson of Lincoln, and Zane Williamson (Michaela Stovall) of Hastings; six great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for the complete paper on-line on Wednesday afternoons.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500