Gerald “Jerry” Jorgensen - March 03, 2010
Gerald “Jerry” Jorgensen, 72, of Gothenburg passed away Monday, Feb. 22, 2010, at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha with family by his side.
Services were held on Saturday, Feb. 27, at the Evangelical Free Church of Gothenburg with the Rev. Rick Rehmert officiating. Burial took place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Survivors include: his wife, Marlene; two sons—Brad (Jan-ell) Jorgensen of Gothenburg and Ross (Julie) Jorgensen of Bakersfield, CA; a daughter, Rana (Keith) Williamson of Gothenburg; sisters—Shirley Todd of Scottsbluff, Beverly Benda of Hemingford and Carolyn (Sus) Peden of Gothenburg; grandchildren—Jamie (Bryan) O’Donnell of Japan, Jeremy (Emily) Jorgensen of Lincoln, Heath (Lindsey) Carranza, Jerrad (Cara) Carranza and Chris (Jessica) Carranza, all of Omaha, Alyssa (Casey) Lucas of Oakhurst, CA, Ashley Jorgensen of San Diego, CA, Amy Jorgensen of Bakersfield, Cory (Anna) Williamson of Lincoln, and Zane Williamson (Michaela Stovall) of Hastings; six great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for the complete paper on-line on Wednesday afternoons.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State