Dorothy Lanham, 88 - February 24, 2010
Dorothy I. Lanham, 88, of Cozad, passed away Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2010, at the Gothenburg Hospital Long Term Care Facility.
Services were held on Thursday, Feb. 18, at Berryman Funeral Home Chapel in Cozad with the Rev. Janie Freeman officiating. Burial took place at the Miller Cemetery at Tryon.
She was preceded in death by: her husband, Wilfred Lanham; her parents, Walter and Laura Avery; a brother, Malcolm (Vivian) Avery; a sister, Lucille (Lonnie) Smith; brothers-in-law—Leonard Brooks, Robert Brooks, Clarence Marlin and Hartward Connell; a niece, Linda Connelly.
Survivors include: her six sisters—Helen Brooks and Lila Brooks, both of Cozad, Cleo (Lloyd) Connell of Tryon, Gloria Marlin of Gothenburg, Wanda Connell of Kenesaw and Twyla (Dean) Connelly of Brady; numerous nieces, nephews and other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for the complete paper on-line on Wednesday afternoons.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair