Albert Lind, 93 - February 24, 2010
Albert Clayton Lind, 93, of Gothenburg, passed away Monday, Feb. 15, 2010, at Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
Services were held Monday, Feb. 22, at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg. Burial took place at the Gaslin Cemetery.
Lind was preceded in death by: his parents, Adolph and Fannie; four brothers and their wives—Carl (Florence), John, Edwin (Amy) and Leslie (Irene) Lind; a sister, Mary (Howard) Doudna; several nieces and nephews.
Survivors include: his wife of 38 years, Margaret; a sister, Ruth Callahan of Gothenburg; sister-in-law, Mary Lou Peckham of Fort Collins, CO; brothers-in-law—John Peckham of Gothenburg and Dan (Billie) Peckham of Fort Worth, TX; 37 nieces and nephews; numerous extended family.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for the complete paper on-line on Wednesday afternoons.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite