Ramsey Ray Austin, 67 - February 10, 2010
Ramsey Ray Austin, 67, of Holdrege, formerly of Gothenburg and Loomis, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2010, at the Christian Homes Care Community in Holdrege.
Memorial services will be conducted from the Lighthouse Baptist Church in Loomis at 11 a.m. Monday, Feb. 8, with the Rev. Mike Szekely officiating. A private family burial will take place at a later date.
A memorial has been established and suggested to the Lighthouse Baptist Church of Loomis.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for the complete paper on-line on Wednesday afternoons.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price