Mildred LaVerne Deaver, 88 - January 06, 2010
Mildred LaVerne (Gibson, Carver, Campbell) Deaver, 88, of Lincoln, formerly of Gothenburg and Port Charlotte, FL, passed away Thursday, Dec. 31, 2009, at Lincoln.
Mass will be held on Thursday, Jan. 7, 2010, at 10 a.m. at St. Michael’s Catholic Church in Fairbury with the Rev. John Birkel officiating. Burial will take place at the Fairbury Cemetery.
Deaver was born July 28, 1921, at Gladstone, daughter of Stephen and Mildred Gibson.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Stephen and Mildred; her husbands—Cecil Carver, Maurice Campbell and Clarence Deaver; a daughter, Loretta Delhay; seven brothers and sisters.
Survivors include: her grandson, Michael Alan Drees of Council Bluffs, IA; a granddaughter, Michelle Drees of Port Charlotte; four great-grandchildren and one great-great-granddaughter.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite