Mildred LaVerne Deaver, 88 - January 06, 2010
Mildred LaVerne (Gibson, Carver, Campbell) Deaver, 88, of Lincoln, formerly of Gothenburg and Port Charlotte, FL, passed away Thursday, Dec. 31, 2009, at Lincoln.
Mass will be held on Thursday, Jan. 7, 2010, at 10 a.m. at St. Michael’s Catholic Church in Fairbury with the Rev. John Birkel officiating. Burial will take place at the Fairbury Cemetery.
Deaver was born July 28, 1921, at Gladstone, daughter of Stephen and Mildred Gibson.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Stephen and Mildred; her husbands—Cecil Carver, Maurice Campbell and Clarence Deaver; a daughter, Loretta Delhay; seven brothers and sisters.
Survivors include: her grandson, Michael Alan Drees of Council Bluffs, IA; a granddaughter, Michelle Drees of Port Charlotte; four great-grandchildren and one great-great-granddaughter.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together