Mildred LaVerne Deaver, 88 - January 06, 2010
Mildred LaVerne (Gibson, Carver, Campbell) Deaver, 88, of Lincoln, formerly of Gothenburg and Port Charlotte, FL, passed away Thursday, Dec. 31, 2009, at Lincoln.
Mass will be held on Thursday, Jan. 7, 2010, at 10 a.m. at St. Michael’s Catholic Church in Fairbury with the Rev. John Birkel officiating. Burial will take place at the Fairbury Cemetery.
Deaver was born July 28, 1921, at Gladstone, daughter of Stephen and Mildred Gibson.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Stephen and Mildred; her husbands—Cecil Carver, Maurice Campbell and Clarence Deaver; a daughter, Loretta Delhay; seven brothers and sisters.
Survivors include: her grandson, Michael Alan Drees of Council Bluffs, IA; a granddaughter, Michelle Drees of Port Charlotte; four great-grandchildren and one great-great-granddaughter.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout