Eunice Gerdes, 87 - December 23, 2009
Eunice Gerdes, 87, of Columbia, MO, formerly of Gothenburg, died Friday, Dec. 11, 2009, at Columbia.
A memorial service is being scheduled to take place on Saturday, Jan. 30, 2010, at the St. Andrews Lutheran Church in Columbia.
She was the wife of Beryl Gerdes.
Memorials are suggested to the Candlelight Lodge at Columbia, St. Andrews Lutheran Church of Columbia, the American Heart Association and the Alzheimer’s Foundation.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.parkerfuneralservice.com.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen