Iona Euster, 72 - November 25, 2009
Iona (Buesing) Euster, 72, formerly of Gothenburg, died Oct. 27, 2009, at Checotah, OK.
Euster was born on Jan. 19, 1937, in Custer County, to George and Margaret “Maggie” (Buss) Buesing.
She grew up and attended schools at Gothenburg.
On Nov. 7, 1953, she was united in marriage to Harvey Mitchell. The couple were later divorced.
She married Walter Euster on Jan. 12, 1973.
Euster was preceded in death by: her father, George Buesing; an infant daughter; her first husband, Harvey Mitchell; second husband, Walter Euster.
Survivors include; her two sons—Clifford Mitchell of Columbus, and Rod (Joy) Mitchell of Kearney; a daughter, Margo (Steve) Euster and Shane of Checotah; her mother, Margaret “Maggie” Buesing of Gothenburg; a sister, Frances Junker of Gothenburg; a brother, Darrell (Lucy) Buesing of Gothenburg; numerous grandchildren, nieces, nephews and cousins.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together