Iona Euster, 72 - November 25, 2009
Iona (Buesing) Euster, 72, formerly of Gothenburg, died Oct. 27, 2009, at Checotah, OK.
Euster was born on Jan. 19, 1937, in Custer County, to George and Margaret “Maggie” (Buss) Buesing.
She grew up and attended schools at Gothenburg.
On Nov. 7, 1953, she was united in marriage to Harvey Mitchell. The couple were later divorced.
She married Walter Euster on Jan. 12, 1973.
Euster was preceded in death by: her father, George Buesing; an infant daughter; her first husband, Harvey Mitchell; second husband, Walter Euster.
Survivors include; her two sons—Clifford Mitchell of Columbus, and Rod (Joy) Mitchell of Kearney; a daughter, Margo (Steve) Euster and Shane of Checotah; her mother, Margaret “Maggie” Buesing of Gothenburg; a sister, Frances Junker of Gothenburg; a brother, Darrell (Lucy) Buesing of Gothenburg; numerous grandchildren, nieces, nephews and cousins.
- Hospital welcomes CFO
- Gothenburg drivers compete at Lincoln County Raceway
- No more bus parking on Avenue I because of safety
- Gothenburg welcomes new employee
- Swedes medal at state science meet
- BHS musicians earn highest rating at District IV contest
- Taxpayers get break for filing before deadline
- Swede girls win Brady/Gothenburg Invite