Ada Clarine, 94 - April 04, 2007
Ada Louise Clarine of Denver, CO, formerly of Gothenburg and North Platte, died at her home on Tuesday, March 27, 2007.
A memorial service is planned for 11 a.m. Friday, April 6, at Carpenter Memorial Chapel in North Platte.
Clarine was born on Feb. 1, 1913, at Gothenburg, to Adolph Edward and Jane (Matthews) Gonzales.
On Oct. 31, 1938, she was united in marriage to Carl “Chris” Clarine. To this union, two children were born.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Adolph and Jane; her husband, Chris; six brothers and three sisters.
Survivors include: her children—Frank Edward “Butch” (Diana) and Connie Louise (Hank) MacDonald; seven grandchildren—Chris and Kyle Clarine, Michael (Debbie) MacDonald, Debbie (Don) Becker, Karen (Neal) Nugent, Kenneth (Bobbi) MacDonald and Donnie (Debbie) MacDonald; 11 great-grandchildren and 10 great–great-grandchildren; numerous nieces and nephews; and other daughter and son-in-law, Lynn (Gil) Wilkinson of North Platte.
Memorials are suggested to the Hospice of Denver, 501 South Cherry St., Suite 700, Denver, CO 80246-1328, and to the American Heart Association.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities