Anna Bell Drews, 80 - May 02, 2007
Anna Bell (Nall) Drews, 80, of Fresno, CA, formerly of Brady, died Feb. 18, 2007, at Fresno.
Graveside services were held on Feb. 22 at Sanger Cemetery at Sanger, CA.
Drews was born on March 22, 1927, at Brady, to Wayne and Emily (Callahan) Nall.
She was united in marriage to Cody Lee Cornelius on Nov. 20, 1945, at Reno, NV. To this union, two children were born. Her husband died on June 7, 1962.
Drews then married Tommie Trotter. The couple had one son, and were later divorced.
On Sept. 2, 1990, she was united in marriage to Oscar Ted Drews.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Wayne and Emily; a sister, Rosella Fern Cole; her first husband, Cody Cornelius.
Survivors include: her husband, Ted Drews; three children—Robert Wayne, Patricia Fern and Tommie Ray, Jr.; eight grandchildren and 10 grandchildren; her pets, Lady and Ebony.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State