Anna Bell Drews, 80 - May 02, 2007
Anna Bell (Nall) Drews, 80, of Fresno, CA, formerly of Brady, died Feb. 18, 2007, at Fresno.
Graveside services were held on Feb. 22 at Sanger Cemetery at Sanger, CA.
Drews was born on March 22, 1927, at Brady, to Wayne and Emily (Callahan) Nall.
She was united in marriage to Cody Lee Cornelius on Nov. 20, 1945, at Reno, NV. To this union, two children were born. Her husband died on June 7, 1962.
Drews then married Tommie Trotter. The couple had one son, and were later divorced.
On Sept. 2, 1990, she was united in marriage to Oscar Ted Drews.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Wayne and Emily; a sister, Rosella Fern Cole; her first husband, Cody Cornelius.
Survivors include: her husband, Ted Drews; three children—Robert Wayne, Patricia Fern and Tommie Ray, Jr.; eight grandchildren and 10 grandchildren; her pets, Lady and Ebony.
- Hospital welcomes CFO
- Gothenburg drivers compete at Lincoln County Raceway
- No more bus parking on Avenue I because of safety
- Gothenburg welcomes new employee
- Swedes medal at state science meet
- BHS musicians earn highest rating at District IV contest
- Taxpayers get break for filing before deadline
- Swede girls win Brady/Gothenburg Invite